Conference and Exhibition
IEEE APS URSI 2022 event on July 10-15, 2022.
Visit https://2022apsursi.org/ for more information
Meet us in Denver at the AP-S international symposium at Booth 206
We will present at the IEEE AP-S conference in Denver our design service portfolio as well as EMPIRE XPU, our 3D time domain EM modeling tool for Antennas, Microwave Circuits, EM Chip design and much more.
IMST GmbH is a competence center and professional development house for high-frequency circuits, wireless modules, communications systems and software tools. We provide individualized support for our customers during every phase of the product development – from initial consulting to series production.
EMPIRE’s innovative & proprietary XPU technology is a smart implementation of the Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD) algorithm on modern CPU architectures. It can drastically reduce simulation times while (in contrast to GPU solutions) maintaining full access to the available main memory. Hardware costs can be drastically reduced as no expensive GPUs are needed.
• Extremely fast and highly memory efficient solver using IMST proprietary XPU technology
• Highest performance at all scales with full main memory support (more than 2TB on modern workstations)
• Just-in-time code generation and caching reduce required memory by 50%
• Interoperability with all common 3D CAD data, layout formats and vendor simulation projects
• Intuitive 3D Design Editor with fully integrated multi-layer designer