Conference and Exhibition
IEEE MTT-S IMS 2022 event on June 20-24, 2022.
Visit https://ims-ieee.org/ for more information
Meet us in Denver at the IMS conference at booth 2041
We will present at the IEEE IMS conference in Denver at booth 2041 our design service portfolio as well as EMPIRE XPU, our 3D time domain EM modeling tool for Antennas, Microwave Circuits, EM Chip design and much more.
The innovative & proprietary XPU technology of EMPIRE is a smart implementation of the Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD) algorithm on modern CPU architectures. It can drastically reduce simulation times while (in contrast to GPU solutions) maintaining full access to the available main memory. Hardware costs can be drastically reduced as no expensive GPUs are needed.
• Extremely fast and highly memory efficient solver using IMST proprietary XPU technology
• Highest performance at all scales with full main memory support (more than 2TB on modern workstations)
• Just-in-time code generation and caching reduce required memory by 50%
• Interoperability with all common 3D CAD data, layout formats and vendor simulation projects
• Intuitive 3D Design Editor with fully integrated multi-layer designer